Time to Warm up!

Time to Warm up!
As we're getting close to the end of the year, the weather is changing again! It's getting cold out there now and I hear in some places, there is already snow!!

Hair :: Truth - Ambience
Nails :: Ascendant - Call me Boss
Rings :: Ysoral - Luxe
Top :: Addams - Elle Off the Shoulder Blouse
Pants :: Blueberry - Sammy Jeans
Eyes :: IKON - Promise Eyes - Leonine & Wight
Lip Gloss :: Ascendant - Cupid Gloss 07
Tattoos :: HOODLEM - Vixen III Full Body

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm already set to start singing Christmas songs. I know, I know... Thanksgiving is coming first but I mean, let's be honest... Thanksgiving is just one day to sit with family and get Grandma's amazing cooking. Christmas is that but so much more! I'll probably get into it with another post closer to the holiday, but it is what it is! ♥

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. What if Grandma cooks for Christmas too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then you're even more in luck! ♥ Enjoy the holidays!

      Delete