It's Official!

It's Official!
I got word yesterday that I was accepted as a Blogger for After Midnight Fashion and I am STOKED. Not only that, but I was also approved to blog for SL Christmas Expo. ( You can find the links to both on the homepage and also below this post ).
I only just started blogging about two months ago and to have been awarded these two amazing opportunities has been such a blessing. I couldn't wait to get started so I instantly went to After Midnight Fashion's products and got a jump on featuring their newest product!
Hair :: Truth - Elixr
Earrings :: AMF - Jackie's Heart Earrings
Rings :: Ysoral - Luxe
Nails :: Ascendant - Get Lucky 06
Clothes :: AMF - Willow Dress [Exclusive @TwelveEvent]

Backdrop :: FoxCity - Vacanct / FoxCity - Sweet Pose

Post a Comment

0 Comments