The End of Summer

Summer is pretty much over! Thanks to COVID, I didn't get to do too much as I had hoped but that's okay! I got to spend quality time with my family and that's really all that matters! ♥ Once things started opening up again, I was able to bring the family to the beach a couple times and also visited some family!
I wonder... what did you do during the summer? How did you spend Quarrintine Summer? Feel free to let me know and discuss!

-------------------------------

Hair: TRUTH - Dellirium
Outfit: AMF - Carroll Dress
Nails: Ascendant - Chamber of Secrets 01
Rings: Ysoral - Luxe


Backdrop & Pose: FoxCity - Poolside / B A D

-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Strong Face
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: #PUMEC - Jane w/ Hoodlem - v4 Body Appliers
Tattoos: Hoodlem - SOHO

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I went buck wild this summer! I went to parties, concerts, beaches, etc. Everyone was safe of course and took the necessary precautions to avoid getting sick. Social Distancing, Bathing in Hand Sanitizer, etc... But it was still a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete