Killa Queens

I just realized that I haven't done many posts here with my best friend in the world, Haiden! I always just posted them on Flickr but I haven't talked about how amazing and wonderful she is on my blog yet!
Haiden and I met January 2019 and we were instant friends! We share the same humor and we just understand each other. We both have a lot to talk about and relate to each other. Even when there are times that we don't talk for a while due to us being busy and life getting in the way, I'm always thinking about her and it doesn't hinder our friendship at all. The next time we talk again, it's like we never skipped a beat!
Haiden is the most genuine and caring person I've met in a long time and I am honored to have her as my best friend!

-------------------------------

Hair: DOUX - Kathleen
Rings: YsoraL - Luxe
Nails: Ascendant - Dracarys Nails 01
Top: Villena - Rose Bud Fur Top - Black

Backdrop: FoxCity - RGB Drive
Pose: FoxCity - Sass Pose Set

-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Strong Face
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: ItGirls - Tammy Mel
Tattoos: Hoodlem - For Wakanda

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments