Perfect Valentines



With Valentine's day come and gone, I noticed a lot of proposals and weddings happening over the weekend! It's such a wondrous thing! On the other hand, a lot of my single friends were in my DMs talking about how lonely and depressed they are even though it's really just another day. Either way, I hope everyone had a decent weekend! It has been a while since I blogged but I was spending time with my fiance in rl and thinking about my future and what I actually want to do. But now, I'm back!

Hair: Stealthic - Intrepid
Dress: AMF - Bai Mudan Gown
Necklace: ***RE*** - Passion Collar

Backdrop: Joplino - Winter Wedding

-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Baby Face
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: PUMEC - March Gift #1 / July
Tattoos: Hoodlem - For Wakanda
Make-up: Euphoric - Keisha

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments