New Year, New Me?

Is anyone else trying the new year, new me thing? I don't know about anyone else but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with it for a whole year! One can try but eventually, you just want to go back to being comfortable being who you are and doing what you were doing before. Maybe it's just me, I don't know! My new me started when I got a Genus head finally like my sister, Adore, had been bugging me to get for months!
Either way, there is a lot of new stuff in SecondLife fashion-wise that I'm sooo excited to be a part of!

Hair :: TRUTH - Labrinth
Nails :: Ascendant - Chamber of Secrets 01
Rings :: Ysoral Luxe
* Dress :: AMF - Yuka Dress @ Nishikigo

-------------------------------

Head :: Genus Baby Face
Body :: Belleza Freya
Skin: It Girls - Tammy Mel

Post a Comment

0 Comments