Live Show After Midnight

I've been thinking of what I want to do for Valentines day with my significant other. ( Yes, I am planning ahead ) and the first thing that came into my head was driving to NYC and taking him to try and see Saturday Night Live! This backdrop from Joplino couldn't be more perfect so I had to get a photo! Not to mention this outfit from After Midnight Fashion is suuuuper sexy! I love it~

Hair: DOUX - Fire
Outfit: AMF - Pure Sin Exclusive @ XXX Event
Nails: Ascendant - My Garden Nails 05
Shoes: Utopia - Tosca

Backdrop: Joplino - Live Show
Pose: MVT - Pxssycat 03

-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Baby Face
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: PUMEC - March Gift #1 / July
Tattoos: Hoodlem - For Wakanda
Make-up: Euphoric - Keisha

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments