The Countdown Begins!

The Countdown Begins!
Not only Halloween... several things to celebrate this coming week!

Hair :: Stealthic - Lithe
Nails :: [FORMANAILS] - Ballerina
Rings :: RealEvil Industries - Beast Rings
Clothes :: Blueberry - Can't Relate
Leaf / Pose :: - Extra - - Leafy 1


If it wasn't obvious enough, my hype for the season is insane, lol. I can not wait for Halloween and there are a couple of reasons why! Not only will I be getting candy in real life with my little ones, but I will be marrying the love of my Second Life. I'm so excited! He doesn't want his name to be disclosed online but he is very special to me and being able to walk down the aisle to him is going the proudest moment! The first time I've ever walked down the aisle in Second Life was in 2012 on an old RolePlay sim and with the same man. He went by a different name back then but this time it's going to be official! I'll be his Mrs.

I hope there isn't some superstition about getting married on Halloween or anything. I figured since we are in Bloodlines, we could base it off that and it could be something really cool! My betrothed and I are also expecting twins but since he doesn't like Animesh or prim babies, we will need to find someone to be our second twin! All in all, it's going to be great. Things are really looking up and I'm in a much better place lately. My best friend is also getting married soon and while I'm still a bit thrown about the details, I am going to always be supportive of her no matter what!

Next stop: Halloween --> Thanksgiving --> Christmas --> New Years

It seems like those holidays come and go so quickly! Especially since they are back to back. I applied to be a blogger for the SL Christmas Expo 2019 and I'm hoping that I get the chance to be a part of that! Fingers crossed!

Post a Comment

0 Comments