Wedding Day!

Wedding Day
My nerves are getting to me! I've never been this nervous in my life but I am so excited to be marrying the love of my life tonight!!

Hair: Stealthic - Ivy
Nails: [FORMANAILS] - Ballerina
Rings: Ysoral - Luxe Ring Set
Top: Cynful - Widowmaker


The day started like just about any other. I got up, showered, put my make up on and then sat at home in my undies! I didn't do anything last night for a Bachelorette party. Instead, I spent hours upon hours just staying in the arms of my beloved while we played Warframe and talked on voice.

Anyone who knows me knows how loyal and devoted I am. I might have been a little bit more distant and haven't been on Second Life as much as I used to be but my love and I enjoy other games and I don't want to burn myself out on Second Life too much.

Tonight at 4pm SLT, I will be devoting my heart to my beloved. Even though we first got married back in 2012, he used a different name and it was part of a RolePlay sim we were involved with so I tell him it doesn't count! Today will make things absolutely official! I've been all giddy about this for weeks that I don't know how to contain myself. It's going to be a small ceremony with close friends and family and then we're going to take photos and such. It is a Fall color scheme with Halloween / Bloodlines highlights so it will be neat!

For those of you reading this, you know there will be a blog post and flicker / instagram images about it after the wedding with loads of photos so stay tuned! ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments