Now Presenting: Mrs. Paine

Now Presenting: Mrs. Paine
Last night was the most amazing night that I've been talking about in my last few blog posts!

It is finally official. My first official SL wedding. I've been a wedding coordinator for some time now and before that, I was just a photographer but for the first time, it was my turn. Most of my friends were there and they all looked so amazing! It was a headache planning it all on my own and with such little resources, but it ended up being amazing!

I won't lie, just walking up and seeing all the friendly faces there watching me made me extremely nervous. My anxiety rose just being around so many people but at the same time, I was there to devote myself to my love. I feel like I choked and that my vows were rushed and not sentimental enough. I wish I did better... I hope no one noticed how nervous I was either. My friend Shameru was the officiant and he did such an amazing job! Sadly there was no ring exchange since I didn't have the poses or animation for it so the ceremony was pretty quick and simple. For those who missed it, I hope you don't feel bad! And to those of you who are reading this and who I probably haven't met yet... hi!

Marriage is such an amazing thing. To devote your heart to someone and express endless love is a beautiful thing. My man has been with me not only in SL but in RL too and although I can never make up for the past, I want our future together to overshadow the past. I only want him to be happy because he deserves it and so much more. If I can bring him even a little bit of happiness then, I am happy to do so!

Becoming his Mrs is going to be a forever thing now. I don't have time to mess around on SL with the fake people who don't care about anyone but themselves. Don't get me wrong, the company I keep isn't like that at all. The friends I surround myself with are some of the best people I have ever met. The wedding ceremony last night was fantastic and I am so thankful for those who showed up. All in all, I am looking forward to the rest of my life now as Mrs. Paine. It should have happened a while ago but we lacked the time or resources to have a ceremony.

To my husband, I love you dearly. You are the best thing that's happened to me. You've given me a family and in you, I have found a best friend. While you know I am not perfect, I am going to be a completely loving and faithful wife to you. I will always be honest and open with you for the rest of my days.

Post a Comment

0 Comments