Happy Monday

Happy Monday
Welcome to another week!
It's the week before Halloween now! But does it really even feel like it?

Hair :: Stealthic - Haven
Nails :: [FORMANAILS] - Ballerina
Rings :: RealEvil Industries - Beast Rings
Jacket :: EVIE - Shoganai
Shorts :: .:villena:. - Ripped Denim Shorts
Tattoos:: HOODLEM - For Wakanda


Halloween is next Thursday but it doesn't really feel like it. Sure there are a couple stores that have Halloween decorations up for the holiday, but what else? Maybe I'm just overthinking things because I want to get out and do more for Halloween in SecondLife. A couple of my friends have been talking about 'Hunts' but I have no idea what that's about.

Are there any go-to sims during the holiday that are popular? I still want to take my family through some haunted attractions but I've been at a stand-still! Maybe it's because of how tired I've been lately or with everything going on with the Bloodlines clan, trying to be a supportive partner even though my love considers us enemies ( in Bloodlines ) and won't let me support him or whatever. I just want to get my spook on!

In my Real Life, there are already Christmas decorations up around the neighborhood! It seems like both Halloween and Thanksgiving go by so quickly and then the Christmas spirit lingers until like March. Am I the only one who feels this way? Lol.

Post a Comment

0 Comments