Stardust

It's been a minute since I blogged and I apologize for that! I was going through a lot in RL and needed a breather. However, when I came back and saw this product from B2K, I knew it was going to be perfect for my 'return to blogging' post. I love everything about it! The detail is amazing and the color choices are so perfect, all my favorite colors included.

-------------------------------

Hair: DOUX - Jenna
Outfit: B2K - Corset Addison
Nails: Ascendant - Chamber of Secrets 01
Rings: Ysoral - Luxe


Backdrop: FoxCity - Stardust
Pose: Daebaucheri - Magical
-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Strong Face
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: #PUMEC - Jane w/ Hoodlem - v4 Body Appliers
Tattoos: Hoodlem - Warrior

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments