Vault of Gold



It's been a little while since I wrote anything in one of these blog posts. But today marks the day where a dream of mine came true! I was accepted as a blogger for HOODLEM! I've only ever used tattoos from this store ever since I got my first mesh body so this is actually amazing to me. I'm now able to fully promote the brand that I love most. Also, B2K! I've purchased some of their clothing as well and the quality is absolutely amazing! Adding these two brands to my list is truly an honor!

-------------------------------

Hair: DOUX - Sasha
Outfit: B2K - Dress Samantha @ Sexy Provok Event
Nails: Ascendant - Chamber of Secrets 01
Rings: Ysoral - Luxe
Gloves: Masoon - Tiffany Gloves


Backdrop & Pose: FoxCity - Pink Vault / Push-Up

-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Strong Face
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: #PUMEC - Jane
Tattoos: Hoodlem - Warrior

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments