Modern Jungle

Modern Jungle means a lot, at least to me. I had a dream last night where it was like... Pocahontas but she was in our modern time. A lot of forest animals came as well and it was absolute chaos. This photo kind of reflects that for me. I wanted to do more of a city background but I feel like it might have been too much going on in the photo. If anyone has ever visited New York City, that is a real modern jungle there! Lol.

Hair: Truth - Labyrinth
Top & Garter: Aii - Kagun Garment Red
Thong: Glutz - Itty Bitty

Backdrop: Minimal - Berlin Leaves Corner
* Pose & Props: Joplino - Lioness Pose Set @ FlashShot Event

-------------------------------

Head: Genus Project - Baby Face
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: PUMEC - March Gift #1 / July
Tattoos: Hoodlem - For Wakanda
Make-up: Euphoric - Keisha

-------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments